Church Family News
Welcome to the Church Family News forum. Here you will find news and information about your CABC family.
- Helena Bouton went to be with her Lord on April 30. A memorial service was held at CABC on May 11. Our sympathy extends to her husband Bob and his family.
- Mimi Healey passed into the presence of her Savior on May 4. We are praying for Ken and the family. A memorial service will be held at CABC on Saturday, May 18 at 3:30 PM in the sanctuary.
- David Lindley went to be with the Lord on May 6. Our prayers and sympathy are for his wife Nicki. Memorial services were held on May 10 at The Legacy Funeral Home in La Mesa.
- Gladys Ramsey Edenfield passed into God's presence last week. Gladys was a member of CABC for many years and had lived in Texas the last several years. A graveside service will be held at La Vida Memorial Park in National City on May 14 at 2 PM.
- Dr. Ken Williams, a former CABC missionary of many years, went to be with the Lord on April 23. He and his wife, Bobbie (Barbara), served with Wycliffe Bible Translators for 55 years beginning in Guatemala. Ken was a Bible translator, writer, trainer, etc. and was passionate about knowing God, Bible study, Scripture memory and teaching biblical principles to missionaries. In addition to Bobbie, Ken is survived by three daughters, Gaylyn, Joy and Joni, six grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren. A service celebrating Ken’s life was held May 10 in Colorado Springs, where Ken & Bobbie have resided since retiring from Wycliffe.
|Barbara Shumate Memorial||