Your baptism is an important step in your spiritual journey, and your church family is here to support you! The Christian ordinance of baptism is a wonderful expression of your bond with Jesus Christ and with your fellow believers. If you have never been baptized by immersion as a believer, we encourage you to attend the next information class and be baptized!
For biblical teaching on baptism, read the CABC Baptism Booklet on the sidebar and listen to "A Healthy Body Gets Wet" audio sermon at the bottom of this page.
STEPS TO BEING BAPTIZED
1. Attend a baptism information class: Usually occurs 2-3 weeks prior to scheduled baptism date
- Children's Baptism Class (2nd-5th grade): One parent must attend with their child(ren).
- Youth and Adult Baptism Class
- Children in Grades 2-5: Please complete our Children's Baptism Sign-up Email Form >>, submitting it to the Main Office by Monday of your baptism week.
- Youth and adults: Please complete our Baptism Sign-up Email Form >>, submitting it to the Soul Care Ministry office by Monday of your baptism week.
- Prepare yourself spiritually through time alone with the Lord. Arrive 30 minutes before the service on your baptism day. Wear modest, dark-colored, and casual clothing that you don't mind getting wet. Bring a towel and a change of clothes. Invite family and friends to join you on your special day!
|081026 - A Healthy Body Gets Wet||